Friday, September 26, 2008

How can I drive traffic/visitor to my website?

My website is ready! It’s time for me to shout to the world! Welcome to my website!

Yes, it’s indeed very exciting to show your website to the world. I enjoy the moment when I launched my new website to the public. But the story doesn’t end here. How are you going to tell the world your website is ready?

For conventional business, you can hold a launching party and invite the press, friends and family to visit your shop. But the concept is different for online business. To be frank, people just won’t suddenly found your new website by accident and buy your product. The only method for you to promote your new website to the world is by ADVERTISING!

Yes, you need to advertise, advertise and advertise your website continuously in order to gain exposure and drive new visitor to your website! This is the first step you should do if you really want your website to be famous. But how are you going to advertise your website? Technically speaking, there are too many different places for you to advertise your business for free. But I’m going to show you two best methods for you to start!

Firstly, which I love the most, you should register yourself as a safelist member. A safelist is a list of targeted prospects having the intention of promoting their product and seeking new opportunity simultaneously. Believe me, safelist is one of the first method you should try to advertise your new business.

Secondly, you should be a member of the traffic exchange engine. As the name said it, it’s a place for people to exchange the traffic. The member of the traffic exchange engine shares the same purpose, which is to promote their product and seek new opportunity that would help their business to grow or simply trying out something new. Some people call this concept as “business to business”.

Now, you might be wondering where should I find the best safelist and traffic exchange engine? Don’t worry, you can get the information you need from this US-based Internet advertising company, which serves as a web portal for Internet marketers worldwide to increase website traffic since 2003, TrafficHoopla .

To have a better idea of how the safelist and traffic exchange engine works, you should start joining and get started to advertise your website for free!

No comments: