Friday, September 26, 2008

Where should I find free website that allow me to flaunt my creativity in simple ways?

I think I have better creativity and ideas to build up my own website with my preferred layout and itemization, but I don't know how to write html language to build a website!

Yes, this is another obstacle for the new user who wants to start a free online business but don't want to use the pre-made or ready-to-go website. Don't worry, I have a solution for you!

In fact, there are quite a few free hosting service provider who are willing to provide free website to you pre-loaded with a site builder which allows you to have 100% control over your website presentation. You might be intimidated if you see "site builder" for the first time! But don't worry! You just need to take a few minutes to understand how it works. It's the simplest way of constructing a website following your own taste and preference!

For example, you could visit a free hosted website constructed with the pre-loaded website builder here. You don't need any other resources to build up the website, everything you need is pre-loaded in the site builder, inclusive of the background, templates and add on functions.

Besides that, you can even choose your own sub-domain name you like! I would recommend this Free hosting company called 000Webhost. This is the best free hosting company that provided the same feature as provided in the sample website directed above "Without the annoying 3rd party advertisement!" Absolutely Free, user friendly with no hidden charges!

Feeling excited? Go get your free website now!

No comments: